With an endeavor to set Gold Standards in HR consulting, Dr. Sujaya Banerjee’s new venture Capstone People Consulting has already tied with leading international partners across globe to offer researched based propriety solutions to ensure business efficiencies in India.
With over 26 years of experience in Leading Change through People in organizations like British Gas, Essar Group, Godrej and Lowe Lintas and Partners, Dr. Banerjee has translated her experience and learning’s to provide customized and research based solutions for managing human resources and change management.
Team NewsBarons spoke with Dr. Banerjee about Capstone People Consulting, international tie-ups, company growth plans and on her efforts to create workplaces and leaders of the future.
NB: What was the thought behind launching Capstone People Consulting?
Dr. Sujaya: Capstone People Consulting is a new-age Consulting firm committed to helping organizations drive change through- Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Women Leadership, Technology Adoption, Talent Analytics and Learning to build Talent-Savvy Cultures that are Diverse and Inclusive.
Given the tumultuous business environment over the last decade and the need to build Learning Agility within Organizations, all Capstone offerings can help our clients build workplaces of the Future.
NB: What is the USP of Capstone People Consulting?
Dr. Sujaya: Capstone People Consulting is slated to revolutionizes Leadership Development, Women Leadership and the Learning and a Development space through its many proprietary offerings, rooted in Research using new pedagogies that are designed to engage and develop Leadership of the Future.
Our Diversity and Inclusion offerings are designed to create Inclusive Cultures that are so necessary to build Workplaces of the Future.
NB: Does Capstone People Consulting help individuals looking for a job too?
Dr. Sujaya: We are not in the Executive Search space but in the Organizational Capability Building space. Our products can help professionals prepare themselves for Career opportunities in the Future.
Our Integrated Leadership Development Programs and Integrated Women Leadership Programs are focused on enabling High Potential employees to build the necessary skill sets and mind sets for success.
NB: What are the various services you provide?
Dr. Sujaya: Capstone People Consulting has 5 key offerings:
1. Capstone Consulting Women Leadership and Diversity and Inclusion offering.
2. Capstone University offers 24 Signature Learning blocks that are requires by companies across their Learning Calendar
a. 8 Life Skills
b. 8 Collaboration Skills, and
c. 8 Business Skills.
3. Capstone Techsmart is the Technology Integration, Change Management and Adoption arm of Capstone People Consulting. This vertical helps clients make HR Technology work. Techsmart is a Preferred Partner of SAP-Successfactors.
4. Capstone Talentsmart is the Talent Analytics arm of Capstone which helps companies manage Employee Experience and using the principles of CRM can help Clients manage the Workforce of One!
5. Capstone Leadership Development and Executive Coaching offering ha that enable build Adaptive Leadership in a VUCA world.
NB: You have tied up with international firms to augment your offerings?
Dr. Sujaya: We have 4 International partnerships:
1. Optimal Strategix, USA for their Talent Analytics platform.
2. The 6 D company to support clients enable Learning transfer for Business Results.
3. PeopleLens Singapore for the seminal Talent Economist program and Leadership development intervention.
4. QuestionPro US based Mobile app based survey platform for carrying out Employee surveys and Assessments.
We are also Preferred Partners of SAP-Successfactors to support Technology Integration, Change Management and Adoption for their HCM Platform.
NB: What are your expansion plans?
Dr. Sujaya: In the first phase, we are looking to grow all out 5 Business verticals in Tier 1 cities and slowly extend our services to Tier 2 and 3 cities respectively. We have strong plans to foray into the SE Asia and International markets in next phase of our growth cycle.
NB: Are looking at raising funds? If yes can you share where Capstone intends to utilize it?
Dr. Sujaya: We will be looking at raising funds by next year to support our international aspirations as we extend our products and services. We are exploring possibilities for Aggregation of services and for JVs internationally.
We also support 3 not for profits namely the ‘Learning and OD Roundtable’ is a capability building forum for HR/Learning/ OD professionals that has over 12,000 members, the ‘Women Leadership Forum of Asia’ has nearly 3800 Women Executives as Members and Leogirl Productions that uses Theatre for Social change. We will soon actively seek funding to expand their contributions across geographies.