Please read these Terms & Conditions before using, or submitting content in any form or medium for publication on newsbarons.com. By continuing to use us, or by submitting content for publication on newsbarons.com, you agree to abide, and that you are bound, by these Terms & Conditions, as amended from time to time. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time, and you agree (including by virtue of your continued use of our site) to be bound by any such changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or functionality introduced on our site shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions. The most current version of these Terms of Service can be viewed at any time at: newsbarons.com.
Information / Content / Research / Analysis by NewsBarons
NewsBarons will use any and all information or content that is submitted, sourced, uploaded or is a result of direct communications with the brand custodian/s or the agency/individual representing the brand, company, organisation or individual to for the purpose of industry analysis, industry research, content creation or for specific information which may or may not be linked to the usage of commercial request.
NewsBarons also creates content that are specific to brand, company, organisations or individuals to promote and publish them through the NewsBarons site. NewsBarons specifically creates content or sources information domestically and from the across the globe for its segments ‘Barons’, ‘The Club’ and ‘Neoteric’ from across sectors.
NewsBarons will try and verify information and content but will hold no liability or responsibility on the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of the information or content provided, sourced, uploaded or submitted and for any links, products or services offered, advertised or provided by the brand custodian/s or the agency/individual representing the brand, company, organisation or individual.
All and any Information / Content / Research / Analysis presented on its various segment on NewsBarons is a sole proprietary of NewsBarons and representation in its original context or in modification is illegal without prior permission and in agreement to the overall context of representation as deemed right by NewsBarons and NewsBarons Parties.
Content submitted by you on NewsBarons
As a user on NewsBarons, providing any and all information in the form of Press Release, Press Information, One-on-One meeting, telephonic interaction or sourcing of information through messages or emailers, you agree that you are solely responsible for all information and content that you submit or source or send to the Site.
- Any information submitted in any of the above mentioned format, it is agreed upon as a user that it is your responsibility and liability as an information or content provider that:
you will only submit or source or send information and content that is either original and exclusively owned by you
- you have obtained all necessary third-party permissions and licenses;
- you will only submit information and content to or for which you have affixed copyright notices and attributed all third party content, as necessary; and
- you have the full and unrestricted power in agreement with company, brand, organisation or the individual you represent to submit, source, send or upload any and all information and content and to convey all rights conveyed in that information and content.
You further agree that you will not submit, source, send or upload any and all information or content that contains any material that:
- Is third party information not related to the brand you represent as an owner, an employee or an agency or as a part of the board of management in any capacity
- Is based on personal gain
- Is damaging to business competition, industry or sector
- is false, inaccurate, outdated or misleading;
- infringes on the copyright, moral, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, contract rights, or rights of publicity or privacy of NewsBarons and any other third party
- is defamatory or libellous, including trade libel or product disparagement;
- is threatening, abusive or harassing;
- is vulgar, obscene, offensive, or pornographic
- Contains links to any external Internet site/s that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others; or
- is otherwise inappropriate to the substance of the discussion or other exchange of information.
You also further agree not to submit information or content:
- in violation of a nondisclosure agreement or other obligation of confidentiality; or
- in violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation (including those governing export control, securities, unfair competition, insider trading, privacy, intellectual property and false advertising).
You agree that NewsBarons may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, edit, move, refuse or remove any such information or content, and take any other action deemed necessary.
You acknowledge that NewsBarons has no responsibility or liability for the actions of other users of the Site with respect to information or content that you send, source, submit or upload on the Site.
NewsBarons requests you to exercise extreme and appropriate caution when uploading / posting, communicating, sourcing or sending any and all information or content to the Site, or when using any information or content posted, communicated or otherwise submitted by another Site user to or through the Site.
Third Party Information
NewsBarons does not verify, on a regular basis, any information or content that is submitted by the site users and holds no liability or responsibility on the identity, affiliations, expertise of the users and also does not hold any liability or responsibility on the accuracy, timeliness, integrity, quality, safety, appropriateness or any other aspect of such information or content, for any links, products or services offered, advertised or provided by any user of the Site, or for any actions of any other user of the Site.
Any and all information or content you wish to use or rely on any or all aspects like its accuracy or authenticity or quality, timeliness or appropriateness, you do so solely at your own risk and without any representation or warranty whatsoever from NewsBarons, its affiliates or its service providers.
NewsBarons does not verify, endorse, or vouch for any information or content submitted by Site users and request you to consider carefully the source of all information and content accessed on or through the Site and the factors that may influence or motivate that source, and to be cautious about any and all statements and opinions expressed by Site users.
All information and content either sourced, sent, uploaded, mailed or transpired as a part of direct communication through means of direct interaction, telephonic conversation, messages or emailers between NewsBarons and the party / agency representing the company, organisation, brand or person is the sole responsibility of the party /agency representing the brand and any views, expressions, promise or/and any content considered offensive, harmful, dangerous, objectionable, indecent is the sole responsibility of the party/agency sourcing, snding, uploading or communication as a brand custodian or representing the company, organisation, brand or person and will not reflect as the views of NewsBarons or NewsBarons Parties.
In using the Site, you accept the risk that you may be exposed to information or content that you find offensive, indecent, dangerous, harmful or otherwise objectionable, and acknowledge that information and content submitted by other Site users are not from and may not reflect the views of NewsBarons.
Changes to the Site
NewsBarons reserves the right to change the Site (including changing or discontinuing any services and functionality offered, in whole or in part) at any time for any reason at our discretion without notice or liability to you.
NewsBarons can remove, delete or archive information, content, logo, photographs or videos without prior notification during the changes to the sites or otherwise if deemed necessary.
NewsBarons will remove and terminate the account of any user who uploads, submits or sources information that he is not permitted and/or does not have all necessary permission and approvals as a custodian or an agent to publish or promote that piece of information or content.
NewsBarons will take immediate and appropriate actions for any materials posted that you believe is a copyright infringement.
For NewsBarons to respond to your claim of infringement, you or your representative will have to provide us in writing the following information along with the electronic / physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
- description of where the infringing material is located or identified on the Site;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed work, an agent of the owner, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright in the allegedly infringed work, or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
For any issues, you can mail us will all required information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for use Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos
Any and all content or information or photographs or logos or videos submitted on NewsBarons.com or sourced to promote and publish company, brand, organisation or individual news either sourced directly from the brand custodian/s or through third party representation can and will be used for editorial use, past, present and future reference by our team either for industry learning’s and research or for content or information generated either for publishing, analysis or any use pertaining to link of the individual, company, brand or organisation for participation through direct communications or as reference in articles, promotion or research.
Third Party or users sourcing or downloading news or forwarding links cannot use the Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos for any commercial use, meaning advertising, marketing, merchandising, promotional or in any way endorsing goods or services. NewsBarons will not hold any liability and/or responsibility for the usage of the Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos by third party or its users.
For the purpose of redistribution of Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos by third party sites, publications and/or blogs in the online and/or offline media, NewsBarons requests:
- To use and represent Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos in its original context and purpose
- To not include personal views, opinions, beliefs with reference to the Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos sourced from NewsBarons site
- Attribute credit source to NewsBarons.com
- To not alter, rotate, manipulate, or crop the photograph in any manner
- To not use the photograph in any manner that is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- To not violate any laws, regulations or industry codes of practice.
NewsBarons is not responsible or liable in any manner for any news sourced from the site and misrepresented in terms of Information, content, logos, photographs and/or videos.
By agreeing to T&C and permitting to publish news related to Brand, company, organisations and/or individual either through direct submission on the site or through direct communications in the form of interactions and/or through messages or emailers, you as a registered user and/or brand custodian and/or agency give permission to NewsBarons or NewsBarons Parties to:
- Archive, use, distribute and analyse information and/or content and/or photograph as deemed rights by NewsBarons or NewsBarons Parties.
- Access and disclose your account information and any other information and content submitted by you to
o comply with legal process;
o enforce Code of Conduct
o respond to claims that any information or content violates the rights of any third party; and/or
o protect the rights, property or personal safety of NewsBaronsor any third party; and
- NewsBarons may conduct promotions including contests and sweepstakes (“Promotions”) either for NewsBarons promotion or for any client at any given point in time.
- Each and every Promotion is offered subject to additional terms and conditions, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you.
- Certain promotions may or may not have user participation and any promise, redemption or gratification will be the sole responsibility of the brand, company, organisation and/or individual awarding the warranties. NewsBarons will be hosting the promotion and the participation or otherwise will be the sole discretion of the user and any and all agreement binding during the promotion will be solely between the user and brand, company, organisation and/or individual responsible for the promotion.
All and any information, content, videos and photographs either uploaded, submitted sourced or curated are the sole proprietary of NewsBarons and NewsBarons Parties (including software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, information, the compilation of all information and content on the Site, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items), and all trademarks, service marks and trade names used in association with the Site (individually or collectively, “NewsBarons Materials”), are the exclusive property of NewsBarons.
All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Newsbarons and NewsBarons Parties does not permit any and all access and use of the NewsBarons Materials to be downloaded or printed from the Site, solely for your personal, non commercial use without prior written permission..
NewsBarons does not permit to reproduce, redistribute, database access, modify, information or content assessment, display, perform, publish, broadcast or circulate to any third party online and offline media either in full, in part, in full text or in abstract, without the prior written consent of NewsBarons and NewsBarons Parties.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use, misrepresentation of the Site or information or content or proprietary material may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution as applicable under law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend (except as set forth below), and hold NewsBarons, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, content suppliers and customers, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, vendors, service providers and licensors, and its and their respective successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, judgment, cost and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs), incurred in connection with any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party based upon or arising out of your use of the Site, your use of any NewsBarons Materials, the information or content you submit to or through the Site, or your violation or alleged violation of these TOU or the rights of any other user, person or entity (an “Indemnified Claim”).
NewsBarons reserves the right to assume the defense and control of any Indemnified Claim, and all negotiations for settlement or compromise thereof, and you agree that you will, if and as requested by NewsBarons, fully cooperate with NewsBarons in the defense of any such Indemnified Claim in addition to your other indemnity obligations hereunder.
Removal, Restriction, Suspension, Deactivation & Termination
NewsBarons has the right to take strict actions and restrict, deactivate or terminate accounts of individuals representing agencies, companies, brands and organisation if there is a non compliance to terms and conditions set by NewsBarons for submitting or uploading of information and content on the site. If any malpractice is observed, NewsBarons will restrict access to the site by either suspending, deactivating or terminating the account without prior notice.
NewsBarons also has the right to:
- Remove any information or content from the Site, in whole or in part;
- to delete any or all of the information, files or other contents of your user account(s), if any;
- to refuse submission of information on the site either through direct upload or through sourcing
- restrict, suspend, terminate or monitor your access to the Site, or any parts thereof;
- to establish additional or different general policies, guidelines and limits concerning accounts and use of the Site; or
- to use any technological, legal, operational or other means available, including blocking access by specific IP addresses.
NewsBarons may initiate any of the above mentioned actions if:
1. breach or violation of the T&C
2. unethical usage
3. request by law enforcement / another government agency
4. a request by you
5. discontinuance of the Site
6. complaints from Third party
7. technical or security issues / problems affecting the Site.
NewsBarons will suspend, deactivate or terminate your account if you choose an username that that is objectionable or inappropriate or potentially misleading, infringing, obscene, threatening, offensive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy without any prior notice and post deactivation, suspension or termination of account, all information, content or files stored in the said account will be irretrievably deleted and NewsBarons shall have no further obligation to you.
You agree that if your Site user account is terminated for any reason, you will not attempt to establish a new account or otherwise post content under any name, real or assumed.
Third Party Site Links
All and any information or content sourced, uploaded, sent or submitted to the site may contain link to other internet websites that are beyond the control of NewsBarons. We do not endorse the websites neither we verify or review the information or content that appear on such sites.
NewsBarons will not be responsible or liable for any and all aspects related to content or information, accuracy, quality, legality, promise, timeliness, product, service, safety or appropriateness of the site.
NewsBarons recommends extreme caution on visiting third party sites and it will be the sole risk and responsibility of the user choosing to click through such third party sites.
THE SITE AND ALL NEWSBARONS MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS INFORMED’ AND AS UPLOADED ON SITE BASIS AND ALL INFORMATION AND EXPRESSION OF WORDS AND MEANINGS AND PROMISE AND WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE SOLE LIABILITY OF THE BRAND, THE COMPANY, THE AGENCY OR THE PERSON SOURCING THE INFOMATION, PHOTOGRAPH, CONTENT TO NEWSBARONS OR IS THE RESPONSIBILITY / LIABILTY OF THE INDIVUAL REPRSENTING THE BRAND, THE COMPANY, THE AGENCY OR THE PERSON THEREOF AND NEWSBARONS HOLD NO LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR PROMISE IN REPRESENTING, UPLOADING OR PRESENTING THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE. NEWSBARONS DOES NOT HOLD ITSELF AND NEWSBARONS PARTIES LIABLE / RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SAFETY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
NEWSBARONS AND NEWSBARONS PARTIES DOES NOT HOLD ITSELF OR ITS PARTIES RESONSIBLE OR LIABLAE FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SITE THAT YOU VIEW, DOWNLOAD, FORWARD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED, DOWNLOADED OR FORWARDED FROM THE NEWSBARONS SITE, EITHER IN FULL CONTENT OR PARTIAL, AND ANY OPINION FORMED OR RELIANCE TO ANY INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NEWSBARONS OR THE NEWSBARONSPARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION PRESENT ON THE SITE.
NEWSBARONS PARTIES (NEWSBARONS, ITS CEO, ITS CTO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS AND ANY AND ALL PARTIES REALTED WITH ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH NEWSBARONS WORKING OR EXECUTION OF INFORMATION) SHALL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OR ITS ACCURACY AVAIULABLE ON THE SITE.