Dheeraj Realty’s Liv Smart project is affordable Luxury homes in Mumbai – Ravi Gurav

LivSmart Housing, Dheeraj Realty, Affordable Housing Real Estate News, Real Estate project Mumbai


Dheeraj Realty is a name synonymous with luxury housing in Mumbai and nearly all of their projects have been landmark in terms of amenities and product offering & designs. Their recent announcement of foraying into the affordable luxury housing segment development and that too in the heart of Mumbai city has generated a huge positive response from buyers in terms of their product offering, location advantage and even their festive offer. Team NewsBarons spoke with Ravi Gurav, Chief – VP – Marketing at Dheeraj Realty.

LivSmart Logo

NB: Dheeraj Realty has to its credit premium projects across Mumbai. Why move from that segment?

Ravi: The Liv Smart project at Kurla West is an affordable luxury project that surpasses people belief and expectation about affordable homes in Mumbai. The Liv Smart project can easily be compared to any luxury project based on the internal & external amenities like ready to use kitchen with all appliances, Wi-Fi enabled homes, basket ball & Tennis court, swimming pool, Cricket net, state of the art gymnasium, a multipurpose court, children’s play area, landscaped garden along with 24 hour CCTV surveillance cameras across the complex. Though this project is developed as affordable Luxury homes, it is at par with any luxury project in Mumbai.

NB: Why should one invest in Liv Smart project?

Ravi: There are few important home buying criteria’s like location, developer legacy, construction quality, infrastructure, education & medical facilities, entertainment & recreational hubs and road& rail connectivity that people consider while investing.

The Liv Smart project is located in close proximity to important hubs like BKC, airport, Phoenix Market City, Don Bosco Technical Institute, Holy Family School, Kohinoor Hospital andKurla/Vidyavihar railway station making it one of the most premium locations in Mumbai.

Designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor, all Liv Smart homes are Wi-Fi enabled and come with a host of internal amenities like ready to use kitchen with modular units & household appliances, quality bathroom fittings, vitrified flooring and air conditioned units along with a host of internal and external amenities.
Dheeraj Realty has appointed L&T as its construction partner for the Liv Smart project.

NB: The Real Estate sector has not seen encouraging growth in the last many quarters and Mumbai as a residential market is expensive?

Ravi: Mumbai has historically been an expensive real estate market due to the difference in demand and supply. Cost of home acquisition in Mumbai is very high compared to its counterparts in the country but there is, at the same time, no dearth of real end users. Most of the buyers have been fence sitting and waiting for value deals or for cost correction or for projects that have all important amenities, quality construction, developer’s legacy and location advantage. The LivSmart project has received tremendous response as it provides the end user with all requirements in terms of housing, social infrastructure and its connectivity with business hubs.

NB: what is the configuration of the units in Liv Smart?

Ravi: Liv Smart is a 28 tower complex of 14 storeys each and is in walk-able distance from both Kurla and Vidyavihar station apart from having great road connectivity.Liv Smart offers it buyer the options of owning a 1BHK, 2BHK compact and large 2BHK residences with possessions from December 2018 onwards.

NB: What is the Developer Subvention scheme at Liv Smart?

Ravi: The Developer subvention scheme is a limited festive offer that allows the home buyer to pay 10% of the overall cost of the unit while booking and the remaining 90% of the amount on possession of the flat giving him ample amount of time to manage his finances without the burden of loan interest.

We have also tied up two leading home finance companies, DHFL and Tata Capital for pre-approved project loans to ease the process of home ownership for our customers.