Matrimony added 1.32 million free profiles and 170,496 paid subscriptions during the quarter.
Matrimony Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said “Q2 growth was affected due to seasonality. We are working on many actionable insights to improve customer acquisition, engagement and conversion. This will help us to increase value and enhance the growth momentum”.
Key consolidated financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2019:
• Billing at Rs 88.1 crore (decline of 4.6% q/q and growth of 2.2% y/y)
• Revenue at Rs 92.2 crore (decline of 3.4 % q/q and growth of 5.3% y/y)
• PAT at Rs 7.8 crore (decline of 16.1% q/q and 40.4% y/y)
• 4.3 millionactive profiles as on September 30, 2019
• Added 1.32 million free profiles and 170,496 paid subscriptions during the quarter