HCL will create Google Cloud-specific Cloud Native Labs in the United States (Dallas), the UK (London), and India (NCR).
HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, and Google Cloud announced the launch of HCL’s Google Cloud Business Unit to accelerate enterprise cloud adoption worldwide. This dedicated business group within HCL will be supported by engineering, solutions, and business teams from Google Cloud.
• The new expansive and strategic partnership between HCL and Google Cloud will help organizations advance their digital transformation agendas powered by Google Cloud Platform and Google Cloud solutions
• HCL will work with Google Cloud as a preferred enterprise cloud provider for select vertical markets globally
HCL currently has more than 1,300 professionals trained on Google Cloud and plans to ramp this capacity to more than 5,000 specialists in the near future, providing expertise to enterprise customers in areas like containerization, hybrid and multi-cloud with Anthos, compute, data and analytics, AI and ML, collaboration with G Suite, and more.
Together, the companies’ joint investments will focus on helping customers advance their digital transformations through solutions covering:
• SAP workload and application migration to GCP
• Hybrid and multi-cloud deployments with Google Cloud’s Anthos
• Adoption of leading Google Cloud data, AI, and ML solutions in areas like e-commerce, supply chain, and marketing
• Application and data center modernization
• Workplace transformation and collaboration with G Suite
• DevSecOps and service orchestration
HCL will create Google Cloud-specific Cloud Native Labs in the United States (Dallas), the UK (London), and India (NCR). These labs will provide customers a landscape to innovate by engaging in business-focused design workshops to rapidly create MVPs/pilots on Google Cloud.
“HCL and Google have a deep and long-standing relationship, and this new business unit is a strategic step forward in our partnership. I am confident that the Google Cloud Business Unit will accelerate execution of digital transformation of global organizations as well as incubate new IP and solutions that will redefine the market,” said C Vijayakumar, President & CEO, HCL Technologies.
“The cloud is at the heart of innovation and digital transformation for enterprises, and unlocks new opportunities for them to tackle their most important challenges,” said Thomas Kurian, CEO at Google Cloud. “Through our partnership with HCL, we can help organizations deploy Google Cloud broadly and at scale, and move their most critical, data-intensive workloads to GCP.”