Shapoorji Pallonji’s Engineering & Construction Division has won 7 Achievement Awards for Construction Health, Safety & Environment.
Shapoorji Pallonji’s Engineering & Construction (SP E&C) Division has won 7 Achievement Awards for Construction Health, Safety & Environment (CODE – I). The Organization was recognized by the Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) for its work methods, technology and high standards of safety measures on construction projects.
Commenting on this occasion, Alok Shrivastava, Vice President, and Corporate Head, HSE at SP E&C said, “We are honored to be recognized at the CIDC Vishwakarma Awards. At Shapoorji Pallonji, adopting safe work methods and practices is imperative across all our projects, and we aim to excel at enabling a safer workplace.”
CIDC Vishwakarma Awards are the most sought-after awards for recognizing successful efforts from organizations that have made a mark on the present Indian Construction Industry in terms of delivering better outputs, processes and creating higher benchmarks for the construction industry.
The awards were distributed by the Chief Guests, Rajesh Goel, CMD, Hindustan Prefab Limited and R.K. Mathur, Vice Chairman, Tripura State Planning Board to the team of SP E&C during the awards ceremony held at New Delhi.
The list of projects that won the Construction Health, Safety & Environment (CODE – I) awards:-
- Runwal Bliss Residential Project, Mumbai for EVIE Real Estate Pvt. Ltd.
- Amrapali Yojna Housing Project, Lucknow, for M/s Uttar Pradesh Housing & Development Board UPHDB.
- High Level Cancer Institute, Lucknow for M/s. Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited
- South Asian University Package – III Construction Project, New Delhi for South Asian University, New Delhi
- Redevelopment of ITPO Complex into Integrated Exhibition – cum Convention Center (IECC) at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi for M/s NBCC Ltd.
- Guru Gobind Singh Polymer Addition Project, Bathinda for M/s HPCL – Mittal Energy Limited
- Design Build of Infrastructure works for Roads, Drains, Culverts, Minor Bridges, Water Supply, Sewerage & Power Systems for Phase – I on EPC basis (Package – 1) for M/s Aurangabad Industrial Township Ltd. (AITL), Aurangabad)