JLL India Sole Knowledge Partner for UBM India’s Facility Management Event & Conference
April, 2017: Largest and leading international property consultancy JLL India has announced its partnership with UBM India for the first edition of the ‘World of Facilities’ event and conference to be held at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC), Goregaon, Mumbai from 24th-26th April 2017. JLL India is sole knowledge partner for the event.
The event provides a platform for the facilities management supplier industry to showcase their innovative products and services, and to network and connect with key decision makers from a wide range of sectors.
Some of the key JLL Asia Pacific & India leadership who will be seen conducting keynote sessions or panel discussions during the event include:
• Jordi Martin, CEO – Corporate Solutions, Asia Pacific
• Cameron Scott, COO – Corporate Solutions, Asia Pacific
• Susheel Kaul, Managing Director – Integrated Facilities Management, Asia Pacific
• Sandeep Sethi, Managing Director – Integrated Facilities Management, West Asia
• Prafulla Agarwal, Head Solutions Development, Corporate Solutions, India
• Rajat Malhotra, COO – Integrated Facilities Management – West Asia)
• Sukhdeep Aurora, Head – HR
• Michael Raphael, Chief Procurement Officer, Asia Pacific
• V Babji, Client Relationship Manager, Corporate Solutions
• Charu Thapar, MD – Property & Asset Management
• David Brown, Managing Director, Technology Solutions, Asia Pacific & Head Technology Services, Corporate Solutions, Asia Pacific
• Ashok Jayakumar, Director, Head of Data & Information Management, India
During the conference, these and various other senior industry stakeholders will discuss industry trends, opportunities and challenges and share market insights. Participants and attendees will include Facility Managers and Administrators, Operations Managers, Purchase Managers, Facility Technical Heads and various other cost management, manpower management, integrated facility management, automation and security professionals.
Sandeep Sethi, Managing Director, IFM (West Asia) JLL and Chair – Steering Committee, ‘World of Facilities’ says “Globally, the size of the facilities management industry is about $7.5 billion. It has grown by around 15% over the last three years, and is projected to continue fast-paced growth through 2020. It is at this opportune time that JLL India joins hands with UBM India as Knowledge Partner at ‘World of Facilities’ – a comprehensive B2B platform for the facility management industry.”
Topics that will be discussed at the conference include:
• Getting Facility Management to the boardroom
• Technology and the changing role of facility managers
• Trends impacting Facilities Management industry in 2016 and beyond
• Driving value through technology-enabled procurement
• Sustainability – Strategic or Tactical approach?
• Cleaning, Hygiene, Waste Management & Green Solutions
• Data, Analytics & Internet of Things
• Smart Buildings and Energy Procurement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit http://www.jll.com