Jio subscriber base crosses 300 million.
- Standalone revenue from operations of ₹ 11,106 crore (7.0% QoQ growth)
- Standalone EBITDA of INR 4,329 crore (6.8% QoQ growth) and EBITDA margin of 39.0%
- Standalone Net Profit of INR 840 crore
- Subscriber base as on 31st Mar-19 of 306.7 million
- Lowest churn in the industry at 0.75% per month
- ARPU during the quarter of 126.2 per subscriber per month
- Total wireless data traffic during the quarter of 956 crore GB
- Total voice traffic during the quarter of 72,414 crore minutes
Commenting on the results, Mukesh D. Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries Limited said: “We at Jio are truly overwhelmed and proud to now serve over 300 million subscribers. Growth in data and voice traffic at this scale has been unparalleled. Jio’s network is one of the largest mobile data networks in the world carrying over 3 Exabytes of data every month at unmatched download speeds. Jio 4G LTE network would soon cover every district, taluk, gram panchayat and village of India with targeted population coverage of 99%. Our constant endeavour is to offer gold standard digital experience to all our users across the country.
After successful execution of mobility business, Jio is now focused on catapulting India’s underserved Home & Enterprise connectivity market to global standards with its next generation FTTX services. Jio mobility services along with Gigafiber fixed-broadband services and associated technology platforms have been designed to transform India with the power of Digital Revolution and reinvent Reliance as a Technology Platform Company.”