Revenues were at Rs. 39.05 crore
JHS Svendgaard Laboratories Ltd. (JHS) one of India’s leading Oral-care manufacturing companies reported its financial results for the third quarter ended 31st December, 2018
- Total revenues were at Rs 39.05 crore
- EBIDTA was at Rs 3.76 crore
- EBITDA Margin stood at 9.63%
- Net profit was at Rs 0.84 crore
· The revenues for the quarter are 30% up for the third quarter, when compared to previous quarter. This was because of correcting supply chain issues with one of its clients under contract manufacturing business. Current quarter revenues also includes export revenues which has resulted in better capacity utilization
· JHS through its subsidiary JHS Svendgaard Retail Ventures Pvt. Ltd. has opened two more retail outlets at Swami Vivekanand Airport, Raipur, Chhattisgarh and Chandigarh International Airport Limited, Mohali besides New Delhi Terminal 2 for Patanjali. The company is well geared up to increase its presence across all major Airports in India.
· JHS through its another subsidiary JHS Svendgaard Brands Ltd. has further extended its presence into the modern trade space under its proprietary brand “aquawhite” focusing on Kids range by making product available at Big Bazaar, Relay stores at airport, Easy Day, 37 Krishna Marche.
· JHS Svendgaard Brands Ltd. has signed one more kid’s favorite character ‘Angry Birds’ in its character portfolio for kid’s oral-care range
· JHS Svendgaard Brands Ltd. has signed celebrity actor Tiger Shroff as brand ambassador for “aquawhite”
Commenting on the results, Nikhil Nanda, Managing Director, said, “We are very happy to deliver revenue growth during the quarter on a sequential quarter basis. Our branded product under “aquawhite” is focusing on distribution channels to increase contribution from this segment is expected to grow in the coming quarters.”
He further added “I believe that the demand for oral care products in India will continue to remain robust considering the low penetration and shortening the time of replacing the brush with changing demographics of economy. We are focused to further increase our market share and expand our customer base in Northern and Western markets by streamling our distribution.”
About JHS Svendgaard Laboratories Limited (JHS)
JHS is a 14 year old company listed on the National Stock Exchange (“NSE – JHS”) and Bombay Stock Exchange (“BSE – 532771”) of India.
JHS with an experience of around 3 decades into manufacturing of complete Oral-Care range and is catering to an extensive range of Oral Care products for some of the largest Brands into the Oral Care category.