PAT in FY 21 was INR 246.35 crore as against INR 112.27 crore in FY 20, registering a growth of 119.42%.
• FY21 Revenues up 4.92%
• FY21 EBITDA at Rs. 784.49 crore, up 40.41 %
• FY21 PAT at Rs.246.35 crore, up 119.42%
• Q4 FY21 Revenues up 23.89%
• Q4 FY21 EBITDA at Rs.190.69 crore, up 66.56%.
Hatsun Agro Product Ltd., India’s leading private sector dairy company announces its Q4 and FY21 results.
FY21 vs FY20 comparison:
1. Sales registered in FY 21 was Rs.5569.74 crore as against Rs.5308.33 crore in FY 20 registered a growth of 4.92%
2. EBITDA in FY 21 was Rs.784.49 crore as against Rs.558.72 crore in FY20 registered a growth of 40.25%.
3. PBT in FY 21 was Rs.364.15 crore as against Rs.156.39 crore in FY 20 registered a growth of 132.84%
4. PAT in FY 21 was Rs.246.35 crore as against Rs.112.27 crore in FY 20 registered a growth of 119.42%
Q4 FY21 vs Q4FY20 comparison:
1. Sales registered in Q4 of FY21 was Rs.1568.87 crore as against Rs.1266.37 crore in Q4 FY20 registered a growth of 23.89%
2. EBITDA in Q4 FY 21 was Rs.190.69 crore as against Rs.114.48 crore in Q4 FY20 registered a growth of 66.56%.
3. PBT in Q4 FY 21 was Rs.87.36 crore as against Rs.8.55 crore in Q4 FY 20 registered a growth of 922.08%
4. PAT in Q4 FY 21 was Rs.57.13 crore as against Rs.7.95 in FY 20 registered a growth of 718.61%
Commenting on the results, RG Chandramogan, Chairman, Hatsun Agro Product Ltd. said “We are very happy to share that we have closed FY21 on a strong footing, recording our highest ever revenue and profit numbers. Our branded liquid milk sale has maintained its growth trajectory and other brands contributed to the overall sales growth as well. We do expect this growth rate to continue and improve in the coming quarters. In FY21 we have expanded our geographical reach with the opening of a dairy plant in Solapur, Maharashtra and Hatsun Agro Product Ltd reached an important milestone of India’s largest network of retail outlets present across many states.
HAP Daily retail outlets reported increased sales during the pandemic period due to seamless product availability and distribution. HAP Daily retail volumes increased by over 50% during the year with increased footfalls.