EduGorilla today announced the launch of its comprehensive and innovative test series catering to over 20 categories of competitive examinations.
– Priced nominally at Rs 99 per month, the test series caters to over 20 categories of competitive examinations
– The test series can be accessed 24×7 through user -friendly and hassle -free test portal
The test series can be accessed 24×7 through a user-friendly and hassle-free test portal-https://testseries.edugorilla.com/
The test series is a repository of 10,000 plus quality tests and more than 20 lakh questions. Nominally priced at Rs 99 for one month, the test series offers personalized learning outcome through features such as in-depth performance analysis, All India Rank, State Rank and so on. All the questions are based on the latest pattern of exams. Enrolling in the test series also offers an opportunity to students to access an interactive forum to discuss difficult questions and discover the tricks involved in solving them.
Speaking on the occasion, Rohit Manglik, CEO, EduGorilla said: “This innovative product by EduGorilla aims to aid students to navigate stiff competition. The test series has received an overwhelming response with over 5 lakh registrations so far.”
“We plan to launch the Hindi version of this test series soon. This product is a part of our endeavour to be a one-stop solution to all career needs of students,” he added.
This new product by EduGorilla leverages state of-the art technology, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to deliver customized outcome to the user. For instance: Virtual Tutor helps in prioritizing concepts, chapters, topics and questions through Machine Learning. Sentiment Analysis through Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing helps in knowing the amount of time a student spends on a particular question. The Personalized Performance Analysis Report also leverages Machine Learning to assess the All India Rank and State Rank of a particular candidate.
“I got a lot of help from EduGorilla Test Series while preparing for IIT-JEE exams. The test portal includes all the topic wise tests for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The level of questions range from moderate to difficult, as asked in IIT exam. There are more than 10,000 questions in the package. One can never get tired of practicing. The best part was that with the IIT package I got BITSAT, Math Question Bank, NEST exam package absolutely free,” said Aman Rai, a user and a student, who is currently preparing for engineering entrance examinations.”
The list of examination which the test series currently caters to is as follows:
- Government exams (UGC NET, Panchayat Secretary, Forest Service, Section Officer etc.)
- Banking (IBPS, SBI, NABARD, PO Clerk, Specialist Officer etc.)
- SSC (CGL, CHSL, CPO, MTS etc.)
- Civil Services (UPSC, UPPSC, PPSC, BPSC, MPPSC)
- Engineering (IIT JEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, COMEDK, UPSEE, ENAT)
- Medical (NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, IMAT, MDS, and Staff Nurse)
- Management (BBA, Hotel Management, MBA Entrance- CAT, SNAP, XAT, NMAT etc.)
- Graduate Engineering (BSNL, GATE-EC, CS, IT, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil etc.)
- Railway (Apprentice, RRB)
- Law, Arts Commerce (CA, AIBE, CMA, CLAT, AILET etc.)
- Insurance (ESIC, GIC, LIC, NISM, IRDA, NICL)
- School Level Exams ( State Boards, CBSE, ICSE, Classes 3rd to 12th )
- Foreign Language (PET, IELTS, GRE, GMAT, SAT etc.)
- Defence & Police (CDS, AFCAT, NDA, UP Police, IB)
- Teaching (TE/CTET, B.Ed.)
EduGorilla had earlier launched India’s largest free study material library and online directory of educational institutions. It currently offers 74,539 free study material for more than 195 entrance exams like GMAT, CAT, UPSC, UGC NET, BANKING, NEET, DESIGN, CA, SSC, JEE, CLAT etc. More than 57,000 coaching institutes and 840,231 schools across 53 cities are included in its directory listing which is the largest in India covering educational preparation centers in every nook and corner of the country.
Founded in March 2016, EduGorilla is a one stop solution to the career needs of all students. The start-up aims to be the bridge between educationists and students and foster a healthy dialogue among all stakeholders of education. It has launched India’s largest free study material library and online directory of educational institutions.