This six months long festival welcomes the NRIs with several customer centric programs and fun filled activities across all the Bank’s branches.
YES BANK, India’s fourth largest private sector Bank announced the launch of its NRI homecoming festival, a value proposition for NRIs visiting home this festive season, across India. The Bank continues to engage with its customers through many such customer centric initiatives.
This six months long festival welcomes the NRIs with several customer centric programs and fun filled activities across all the Bank’s branches. In order to welcome the NRIs visiting home and deepen customer connect, the Bank rolled out several engagement activities including tree plantation, free eye check-up camps, financial advisory workshops, webinars on Indian markets and investments, along with exclusive movie screenings.
A wide array of benefits arebeing offered to customers during the NRI homecoming festival such as:
• Best in class interest rates on NRE/NRO Savings Account, Fixed Deposits, and FCNR deposits
• Higher returns than a regular Fixed Deposit with forward contract facility of Premium Rupee Plan
• Quick and efficient online mode of transferring money through YES Remit with superior exchange rates
• 50% discounton brokerage on YES Securities, a one stop online trading, research & investment advisory
• Lifetime free credit cards to NRI customers
• Flat 9.99% rate on Loan against Security at an attractive processing fee of INR 999 for NRI customers, 50% discount on processing fee of auto loans and Home loans up to INR 5 Crores
• Lifestyle benefits like movie screenings, airport pick up and drop services and financial advisory workshops
• Value added services like document pick up from their doorstep overseas
During this festival, the Bank is also offering customers who open an NRE/NRO Savings Account, Amazon vouchers and a host of other benefits. There are also exciting offers on referring new NRI customers to the Bank. YES BANK products and services for NRIs also include benefits such as zero balance Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account, preferential pricing on foreign exchange and dedicated RM among others.
Speaking about the launch, Rajan Pental, Senior Group President & Group Head – Branch and Retail Banking, YES BANK, said “We are excited to host the NRI homecoming festival for our customers. This segment remains an important focus area for the Bank, and we look forward to deepening our customer connect &be part of their journey to prosperity. We remain committed to servicing the specific needs of this segment with our customized banking solutions.”
In order to open an NRI account, one can either visit theirnearest YES BANK branch or have a Bank representative visit them at their convenience or open an online account by visiting Bank’s website.